Created Two Forms. One submits but the other won't.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Created Two Forms. One submits but the other won't.

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Keefe
    Participant

I Created Two Forms. One submits but the other won’t.

I already tried everything in the Help/Documentation.

Any ideas on what the problem could be?

Keefe
    Participant

Just to update that I also tried checking for theme and plugin conflicts, tried deactivating and reactivating the plugin and tried repairing the database.

Still nothing.

I keep getting “an error occurred while trying to submit the form” or something similar to that error message.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Keefe
    Participant

Email Sent, Ally. Please help with ideas about what to do.

Keefe
    Participant

Hi,

Please update me on this please.

Keefe
    Participant

And the days continue to add up.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

Keefe
    Participant

Hello Ally,

Just about when I was going to give up hope 🙂

1. I have tried enabling debug and debug logging to a file as your help article said. Still, nothing. No error log, no debug file.

2. I wonder how you got the 500 Internal server error. I never saw that.

3. There is something interesting I have noticed which may help you, help me.

– It seems to be something with this form in particular – http://bridgecredit.com.ng/bridget/bridgecoop-enrollment-form/

– I say this because, the other major form I made on the site works fine, even up till now – http://bridgecredit.com.ng/bridget/loan-application/

– WHat I did was rebuild the bridgecoop form from scratch, put it on a new page, still the same result.

– Then I build another form entirely (a simpler, not so long one, to see if its quform restricting the number of working forms on a site to 1) – this new test form works fine as well.

4. So is it possible to pinpoint exactly what the issue could be with this bridgecoop form? Maybe a form element causing problems? I think there are no error logs because there are no errors at that level. Just something off about this form so much so that if create a new form with the same set of elements, it still doesn’t work.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Keefe.
    Keefe
    Participant

And about the creation of the debug file or error log, my wp-content file has 755 permissions and is writable.

Ally
    Support Staff

Keefe
    Participant

Ally,

I have sent the email with login to you now.

Keefe
    Participant

Hello Ally,

Still waiting to hear back from you. Have you checked the form to see whats different about it?

Ally
    Support Staff

Keefe
    Participant

That was it?

Oh my gosh

Thank you Ally! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy