Creating a popup form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Creating a popup form

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gordonbrow
    Participant

I see all sorts of references to Popup forms but I cannot find out how to create iphorm_popup form. It must be dead simple but I’ve looked everywhere – I must be missing something.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

gordonbrow
    Participant

Thanks but, after reviewing it all, I was doing everything right. I’m getting “The requested content cannot be loaded” on a pop-up form in a widget. I checked “Disable Fancybox output” and unchecked “Enable Fancybox”. Also looked at “epanel/page_templates/js/et-ptemplates-frontend.js” in the theme – no reference to Fancybox there.

The short code I am using in the Text Widget is: [iphorm_popup id=”8″ name=”contact_popup”]TEST FORM popup[/iphorm_popup]. What the link actually shows is: TEST FORM

I thought it might have to do with “iphorn-fanybox-link” because there is a reference to this in other tickets but I have found none.

The link is “TEST FORM” at the bottom of the side bar here: http://3b3.c38.myftpupload.com/?page_id=1061

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

gordonbrow
    Participant

Perfect, thanks for your help . . .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy