Creating Custom Posts with a QuForm form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Creating Custom Posts with a QuForm form

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    andiszek
    Participant

Hello Themecatcher,
    i have a developer licence for QuForm for almost a year and used it on dozens of websites and it works great! I haven’t had a single issue whatsoever – and this is a testimonial of the quality of this plugin!

I’m planning to use QuForm to create posts on user submission on my next project, and i would like to ask some questions.
    I have read the “Creating a post” Guide ( https://support.themecatcher.net/quform-wordpress/guides/integration/creating-a-post ), but i need to clarify a few aspects that are not covered.

Basically, i need to do this:
    I need to create a Page called “Clubs present themselves”;
    I have a Form with some fields, and a Club fills the fields and submits the form. The submission gets reviewed by a website editor and published (as a custom post type).

Can i use QuForm to do the following?

1. Display a Text field with a (basic?) WYSIWYG Text Editor

2. insert the taxonomy terms of the Custom Post Type in a dropdown (or multiselect boxes) – so the Club can choose a category it belongs to: Railroad, Aviation Modelling, Crafts, Fine Arts, etc

3. the post doesn’t get published right away after submission, but is saved as a Draft, or as a Private post. The Website editor gets an email, reviews the submission, maybe makes some corrections, and publishes/deletes it.

thank you in advance for your help!
    best regards,
    andi

andiszek
    Participant

Hello,
    any thoughts on this?

thank you,
    andi

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

andiszek
    Participant

Hello Ally,
    thank you very much for your input!

i’ll talk to a PHP Developer to help me with the details.

best regards,
    andi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy