Css customization not working

Home Forums Quform WordPress Css customization not working

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  marinaaragon@hotmail.com 15 hours, 15 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I have been trying to change the background colour of one of my forms and it didnt work. I even used custom css to apply the changes to both the inner and outer wrapper, but only the former actually worked. I have checked there is no server compatibilities.

Another thing is that I would like to add an image at the top right of the form, and I couldnt find a way to do this either.

Any help would be very much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Marina

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Thanks Ally,

Unfortunately adding !important didnt work. The link to the form is:
    https://www.sicompare.com/switch/?n=Podo+Fijo

Also, I am trying to change the pagination progress to tabs, but it is not working either.

But I could add the image ok, so thanks for that.

Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks for your help!

Marina

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Hello Ally,

It seems that now none of the forms are responding to css customization. The global css I created are frozen, I can not edit them or delete them.

Pagination tabs are not working either.

I cant see what you mean about the colors of the form, for me it is not applying the colors i want, but I can not check with bold colors as you suggested because it is not letting me change it.

I have sent an email with the admin details so you can please check these issues I am encountering, with the hope it can be fixed.

Thanks for your help again.

Marina

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.