- October 17, 2017 at 3:16 pm #22709
Tried to find this in the global styling but for some reason these two are missing…
For progress bar just changing the color would be fine.
For the Next button I kind of want to change it quite a bit to fit the button style of my site
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.October 17, 2017 at 7:25 pm #22712
AllanSupport StaffOctober 18, 2017 at 6:04 am #22713
Yes, I went ahead with styling using custom CSS. I figured that was the easiest way given the circumstances and everything looks great!
One intention of posting was to get your opinion and see if I was missing something obvious but I also thought I would post to help give suggestions with future updates if it related.
Thanks for your time! Loving this plug-in!
TravisJanuary 15, 2018 at 1:20 pm #23877
Is this allready updated? I cant find the Option to change the color… and the CSS thingy does not work. 😀January 18, 2018 at 3:17 pm #23939
AllySupport StaffFebruary 3, 2018 at 3:44 am #24213
Well, I have the same issue. I can not change the color of the progress bar.
In fact, I want to change everywhere the green color to #F03E19
This color is the main color of the website.
Thank youFebruary 6, 2018 at 1:00 pm #24246
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- movisart on Date Field – Minimum Date and Ranges6 minutes ago
- sscarlettdesign on Email not working49 minutes ago
- Ally on Need Immediate Help – QuForms seems to have installed Trojan1 day, 1 hour ago
- gace on Radio Button Styling1 day, 7 hours ago
- manesvenom on Need Immediate Help – QuForms seems to have installed Trojan1 day, 20 hours ago
- area97 on …send data to and external crm…3 days, 14 hours ago
- email@example.com on Can not change colour on the label text3 days, 15 hours ago
- ghosted on Disable All Emails3 days, 21 hours ago
- takora on Change alignment of 'send' button?4 days ago
- Harrison on Custom Notification message, check if element is not empty4 days, 5 hours ago
- Help needed… by movisart53 minutes ago
- Turn Off Entries by johnnyjekyll7 hours, 12 minutes ago
- Datepicker doesn't pop up by woutervanommen1 day ago
- Mail doesn't sent by MCore1 day, 14 hours ago
- How to hide form elements programatically by Hiyou1 day, 19 hours ago
- Need Immediate Help – QuForms seems to have installed Trojan by jayrajvh1 day, 1 hour ago
- Time field logic based on selected Day in Date field…. by metaphase2 days, 12 hours ago
- Pass custom link in message notification by airweb72 days, 16 hours ago
- Theme CSS overrules QuForm CSS by joel-bruns3 days, 11 hours ago
- Submission loading speed by s.ong3 days, 17 hours ago