CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button

Home Forums Quform WordPress CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    travlanders
    Participant

Tried to find this in the global styling but for some reason these two are missing…
    Any suggestions?

For progress bar just changing the color would be fine.

For the Next button I kind of want to change it quite a bit to fit the button style of my site

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

travlanders
    Participant

Thanks Allan,

Yes, I went ahead with styling using custom CSS. I figured that was the easiest way given the circumstances and everything looks great!

One intention of posting was to get your opinion and see if I was missing something obvious but I also thought I would post to help give suggestions with future updates if it related.

Thanks for your time! Loving this plug-in!

Travis

Pixelschmied
    Participant

Is this allready updated? I cant find the Option to change the color… and the CSS thingy does not work. 😀

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

laur
    Participant

Well, I have the same issue. I can not change the color of the progress bar.
    In fact, I want to change everywhere the green color to #F03E19
    This color is the main color of the website.

Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy