Custom email content QuForm 2

Home Forums Quform WordPress Custom email content QuForm 2

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    katw
    Participant

Hi,

Q1. I haven’t been able to find a QuForm 2 version of the “custom email content” guide. Does it exist as PHP template you instruct us to copy doesn’t exist in v2 either.

Q2. I am trying to build a responsive email notification but cannot work blind.

If I insert a full HTML page with <body> and <HEAD> in the notification email editor will this be respected (left alone)…

WHY?

I have a hack for Windows phone that needs a <meta> inserted in the wrapper, otherwise I would be fine using the Notification editor you have provided.

Q3. Are you wrapping our notification email content (entered in the editor) inside a fully crafted HTML page wrapper? Where can I see the code used for the wrapper (what PHP file has the function)?

Thanks

Kat

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

katw
    Participant

Thanks for that, will give it a go.

CLOSE ticket

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy