Custom Validators

Home Forums Quform WordPress Custom Validators

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mtupuschies
    Participant

Hi,

again me with an issue on the time Element. Is there a way to set the time field up so 00:00 can’t be selected? Since I use this to track time spent on tasks, rather than an hour in a day, 00:00 should not be selected.

Thanks in advance,

M

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mtupuschies
    Participant

As usual! Great support…

Really sorry but there one thing I just realised when I checked the submissions.

I have a form which writes all the data in a database. One field also writes the date using the given variable yyyy-mm-dd

No I just realised that when someone at the East coast of the US fills in the form after 4pm their time the date submitted comes in with a day too early. For example some users submitted their form on 30/06/2015 at 5pm (us time) – in the database the date selected is already the 01/07/2015.

Is there any way I can have the date populated to the database but taking the local date of the user rather than the server location? i’d like to avoid to add a manual date selector, just for convenience.

Would be great if you have a tip.

mtupuschies
    Participant

Found this in the tips. And added a hidden date selector… see how this goes.

function mytheme_date_today()
    {
    $now = current_time('timestamp');

return array(
    'day' => date('j', $now),
    'month' => date('n', $now),
    'year' => date('Y', $now)
    );
    }
    add_filter('iphorm_element_value_today', 'mytheme_date_today');

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mtupuschies
    Participant

Brilliant!
    Had to change:
    $('.iphorm_1_1').val((new Date()).yyyymmdd());
    to:
    $('input[name=iphorm_1_1]').val((new Date()).yyyymmdd());

but now its working like charm. Couldn’t have done without your help!

Thanks again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy