- July 9, 2018 at 6:40 pm #26285
This form (http://www.mdacadia.ab.ca/fire-permit-control-burn-request-form/), when submitted, does not display the original questions and the field entries are stacked rather than how the front end form is laid out. My client would like to see the “Legal Land Location of Burn Site” information specifically, display horizontally in the admin version as it does in the front end form.
In general, am I able to manipulate what and how input information displays on the admin submitted form? The questions are not visible either, so the clients must refer back to the front end form to be reminded of the questions.
SarahJuly 17, 2018 at 10:24 pm #26327
AllySupport StaffAugust 9, 2018 at 6:47 pm #26598
Thank you for this.
Will there be an update or notification when this plugin modification happens?
SarahAugust 9, 2018 at 9:18 pm #26605
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- darko on Quform form has dynamic ID's – how to make static?7 hours, 59 minutes ago
- Ally on Multiply Textfield Input x 32 days, 17 hours ago
- bruellerwerbung on Multiply Textfield Input x 32 days, 17 hours ago
- katw on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows2 days, 21 hours ago
- Ally on export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date2 days, 21 hours ago
- Ally on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows2 days, 21 hours ago
- katw on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows3 days, 7 hours ago
- Ally on Form entries duplication3 days, 14 hours ago
- Ally on New hooks and updated documentation (v2.5 release)3 days, 15 hours ago
- Form won't show – "Required" doesn't save by MediPr16 hours, 10 minutes ago
- i have problem image now show this is new problem last time is working fine but by mr199117 hours, 27 minutes ago
- quform 2.5.0 by jmjoh4 days, 16 hours ago
- Translation: "Default" text translation in zone selector by celluleweb3 days, 15 hours ago
- New hooks and updated documentation (v2.5 release) by katw3 days, 15 hours ago
- Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Quform_Element' not found in /home/… by danielsami5 days, 13 hours ago
- Multiply Textfield Input x 3 by bruellerwerbung2 days, 17 hours ago
- conditional pages by donmoreno3 days, 16 hours ago
- 'Installation with existing form' question – which php file? by bb33 days, 16 hours ago
- No notification by delfault? by celluleweb3 days, 16 hours ago