- July 9, 2018 at 6:40 pm #26285
This form (http://www.mdacadia.ab.ca/fire-permit-control-burn-request-form/), when submitted, does not display the original questions and the field entries are stacked rather than how the front end form is laid out. My client would like to see the “Legal Land Location of Burn Site” information specifically, display horizontally in the admin version as it does in the front end form.
In general, am I able to manipulate what and how input information displays on the admin submitted form? The questions are not visible either, so the clients must refer back to the front end form to be reminded of the questions.
SarahJuly 17, 2018 at 10:24 pm #26327
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- DinosMa on Various errors in the form12 hours, 22 minutes ago
- Ally on Default value2 days, 10 hours ago
- Ally on If / then custom support2 days, 11 hours ago
- Ally on Customize layout of submitted form (admin side)2 days, 11 hours ago
- hippodice on File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter4 days, 23 hours ago
- hippodice on File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter5 days ago
- Icemanmx on file code.txt validation1 week ago
- Ally on Registration Form and Edit Profile Form1 week ago
- Various errors in the form by DinosMa12 hours, 22 minutes ago
- Create a Link from Numbers entered into Text Area by walterwhitejr1 day, 10 hours ago
- No Formatting and added fields and button that aren't suppose to be there. by ftlamont2 days, 19 hours ago
- Notification Custom Email – Not pulling from email-content.php by katw3 days, 3 hours ago
- Custom email notification – other data fields by katw3 days, 6 hours ago
- Display HTML text based on hidden filed by almarkhi73 days, 17 hours ago
- File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter by hippodice4 days, 23 hours ago
- Integration with Agile CRM by lubu-cz6 days, 13 hours ago
- An error occurred submitting the form by lavarock1 week ago
- Radio buttons with a picture hover? by Gennaro1 week, 1 day ago