Dashboard displays data in 'recent entries' but not in 'entries' tab

Home Forums Quform WordPress Dashboard displays data in 'recent entries' but not in 'entries' tab

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bri_1066
    Participant

I’ve purchased and installed Quform v2 on a wordpress website I’m developing locally using Desktop Server (so I can’t share a link to the site itself)

I’ve created one form, and have tested it several times.

The test data I’ve entered shows up in the Quforms dashboard under ‘recent entries’; I can click each entry and see all of the submitted data perfectly. However, when I click ‘view all entries’ at the bottom of the recent entries box, it takes me to the entries page for Quforms, and it says ‘no entries found’.

Not sure what the source of the problem is or what to do about it. The server compatibility checks out from the ‘tweaks and troubleshooting’ section of Quforms settings.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Bri_1066
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I verified that I was using the latest version 2.1.0, and started by clicking on forms as you suggested. As before, the previous entries were visible in the Dashboard, and 4 entries were indicated (quform ex3.png), but clicking on them resulted in a ‘no entries found’ result.

So I disabled all other plugins, and sure enough, my next test entry displayed correctly. End of story, right? Except that as I re-enabled all the plugins one by one, all the entries continued to display correctly. I currently have all plugins re-enabled, and it’s working where it wasn’t before.

So it’s working, but if it’s of interest to you, entries that were submitted earlier are still not accessible through the forms, but the data is still available through the dashboard and in export. Likewise, if I delete any test entries, they still show up in the dashboard.

There is also a visual difference is also apparent in (quform ex5.png).

Thanks for your help; for whatever reason, deactivating the plugins made the difference.
    – Brian

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy