- December 6, 2017 at 7:45 pm #23350
I’ve two questions.
Is it possible to get the inputs from this form: https://www.inbeheer.nu/aanmelden-particulier/
into a phpmyadmin database?
IS it possible that this is automatic so if a customer fill in the form the filled in field will be automatically inserted into the phpmyadmin database?
2: On the same form:https://www.inbeheer.nu/aanmelden-particulier/
I want to have a email confirmation. When a customer fill in the first email it needs to be matched with the second.
Hope to hear form you soon.
Nick KentieDecember 8, 2017 at 9:51 am #23392
On question 1
Go to the form settings and select Databse.
From there you can either use the wordpress database or select your own. After selecting the database, then select the table you wish to add the information to, you can then select your chosen fields you wish to add.
Hope that helps
PDecember 8, 2017 at 8:50 pm #23426
AllySupport StaffDecember 11, 2017 at 9:16 am #23438
Thanks for your reply! i gonna check the database if i can do it!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ally on Multiply Textfield Input x 39 hours, 52 minutes ago
- bruellerwerbung on Multiply Textfield Input x 310 hours, 16 minutes ago
- katw on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows13 hours, 35 minutes ago
- Ally on export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date13 hours, 51 minutes ago
- Ally on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows14 hours, 14 minutes ago
- katw on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows23 hours, 38 minutes ago
- Ally on Form entries duplication1 day, 6 hours ago
- Ally on New hooks and updated documentation (v2.5 release)1 day, 7 hours ago
- Ally on Translation: "Default" text translation in zone selector1 day, 7 hours ago
- quform 2.5.0 by jmjoh2 days, 8 hours ago
- Translation: "Default" text translation in zone selector by celluleweb1 day, 7 hours ago
- New hooks and updated documentation (v2.5 release) by katw1 day, 7 hours ago
- Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Quform_Element' not found in /home/… by danielsami3 days, 5 hours ago
- Multiply Textfield Input x 3 by bruellerwerbung9 hours, 52 minutes ago
- conditional pages by donmoreno1 day, 8 hours ago
- 'Installation with existing form' question – which php file? by bb31 day, 9 hours ago
- No notification by delfault? by celluleweb1 day, 9 hours ago
- Quform form has dynamic ID's – how to make static? by darko1 day, 9 hours ago
- Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows by katw13 hours, 35 minutes ago