Date Field – Minimum Date and Ranges

Home Forums Quform WordPress Date Field – Minimum Date and Ranges

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jsem
    Participant

Hi
    Q1:
    In the date field, it doesn’t explain how to create a minimum date of (for example) tomorrow?
    I also want to restrict the date range to no more than 90 days ahead.
    So the range would be [today + 1] to [90 days from today]

Is there a way to do that?

Q2: Can the datepicker first day of the week be set to Monday?

Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Ally.
    jsem
    Participant

Thank you very much, both worked great.
    For info i had only set the locale locally on the datepicker, once i set it to UK on the global parameter, it set the start day correctly to monday.

I would hope to see the date range added as an option in a future update? Doing this manually is ok once, but what if i want to have 2 or more similar forms across the site?

Anyway for now, thanks again for great support.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

movisart
    Participant

On December 13, 2017 at 4:54 pm your last answer to this topic you make your suggestion…
    4 months later i make the question.. do you already have the support for {today|+1 day}, {today|+1 week}, {today|+1 month} ? From the begin i’ve buyed this plugin i had the same question, it been 4 years.

Ally
    Support Staff

movisart
    Participant

ok. thanks 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy