- August 4, 2017 at 4:14 pm #21576
is it possible to modify the date format shown in the notification mail from “25 Dezember 2014” to “25. Dezember 2014”? There would be a dot to add after the day number. Which file would be to modify which way?
Regards, MatthiasAugust 6, 2017 at 9:54 pm #21584
AllySupport StaffAugust 10, 2017 at 7:51 am #21614
thanks for your reply. Unfortunately the code breaks the theme.
How about just adding a dot to the fifth option of date formats in common.php, line 420?
Seems to be working in a testing environment.
MatthiasAugust 13, 2017 at 11:48 am #21615
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- MoritzK on Trigger Validation befor uploading Files51 minutes ago
- Ally on Radio Buttons Image1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- Ally on Add to Calendar in notice email1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- Ally on Teams 12 hours of real time2 hours, 1 minute ago
- Ally on How to Email Verify 2.02 hours, 15 minutes ago
- Ally on Moved: Reply To: WordPress Menu popup not working2 hours, 17 minutes ago
- Ally on Multi step form back to top4 hours, 37 minutes ago
- paulleaf on Multi step form back to top5 hours, 4 minutes ago
- mfalraii on Teams 12 hours of real time15 hours, 8 minutes ago
- paulleaf on Multi step form back to top1 day, 3 hours ago
- Modify Upload to make a new folder per Upload by MoritzK51 minutes ago
- Radio Buttons Image by bruellerwerbung1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- Add to Calendar in notice email by paulleaf1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- Moved: Reply To: WordPress Menu popup not working by preyes249732 hours, 17 minutes ago
- How to Email Verify 2.0 by drewman19702 hours, 15 minutes ago
- Multi step form back to top by paulleaf4 hours, 37 minutes ago
- Need help with column structure form by transam1 day, 4 hours ago
- Conditionals not working on production page by zrz1 day, 20 hours ago
- Help with required "*" placement by sthreadgill1 day, 21 hours ago
- Missing datepicker after v1 migration by celluleweb1 day, 23 hours ago