- January 9, 2018 at 11:29 pm #23779
In the latest build 2.01 the date picker does not activate.
I have the icon in the label rather than the input (default) so there is no icon to click on.
The input field does not activate the k-datepicker.
Both are broken in modal and non-modal windows.
Also when used as default configuration with a clickable icon — the datepicker does not activate in the modal window.
I will email the dev link to support.
January 10, 2018 at 6:24 pm #23809
- This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by drewman1970.
AllySupport StaffJanuary 10, 2018 at 6:26 pm #23810
The dev link is active now. Please try again.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- pedroaltomar on An error occurred Refresh the page and try again.6 hours, 11 minutes ago
- graines on session variable missing9 hours, 33 minutes ago
- celluleweb on Mime type error14 hours, 1 minute ago
- pinkcaviar on Align Bottom2 days, 23 hours ago
- pinkcaviar on Preventing Submission – spammers trying to sell me viagra2 days, 23 hours ago
- halvorbekkevold on View/Edit Entries in frontend3 days, 3 hours ago
- colin on Logical conditions issue : many fields4 days, 7 hours ago
- cypres1 on changing text in Captcha.php4 days, 7 hours ago
- Ally on Align Bottom4 days, 8 hours ago
- Ally on Mime type error4 days, 8 hours ago
- Migration V1 to V2 and SQL by RobertKn2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- I can't see labels on my final design by burgmestre3 hours, 54 minutes ago
- Showing entries for a spesific form in the frontend by halvorbekkevold13 hours, 8 minutes ago
- Migration v1 to v2: Wrong title for the notifications by celluleweb13 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Set a hidden field value by a date by sercofim3 days, 6 hours ago
- Form slow on mobile devices containing 424 conditionals by GOMLP3 days, 7 hours ago
- Sending Plain Text version of the email. How ?? by pav44443 days, 14 hours ago
- Problem to go to next step from html block by mrvintervind4 days, 7 hours ago
- changing text in Captcha.php by cypres14 days, 7 hours ago