Date validation on holiday and weekend

Home Forums Quform WordPress Date validation on holiday and weekend

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    paulleaf
    Participant

Hi there,

I am trying to disable the user from selecting holidays and weekend in the date picker. I have tired to add array validation invert with specific days and it works when submitting. however, I want a bit more that not letting the user from picking the dates I input in array validation. Any solution on it?

Alternatively, can u update the code of the following to fit quform v2? I also have a try on it but cannot make it work. Please help. Thanks.

Date validation

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by paulleaf.
    paulleaf
    Participant

Hello! Anyone here?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

paulleaf
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Can it be done by next week? Thanks. Alternatively, can you hide all the “saturday” and “sunday” by css first?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

paulleaf
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thanks for your prompt guide writing, it works! Look forward to having the code on adding unique days. Thanks you very much!

ther23
    Participant

your support site is utter crap!!!

Is this a bank ? need to verify purchase code multiple times.

I just paid ~$30 for extra 6 months support with quform because my captcha not working…

and know what ? I cant be bothered posting a question on here now because
    I really dont have faith on the other person helping me anyways/….

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy