- January 18, 2018 at 12:30 am #23913
I do have a Radio buttons
If of all entries there will be 55 submissions that have chosen option_2, I want to eliminate the option from the list
or at least to deactivate the Form.
Is it possible to do?
I have only found the option to deactivate a form after the total of submissionsJanuary 22, 2018 at 11:00 am #23979January 22, 2018 at 1:06 pm #23986
Works great. THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Am I right that I can duplicate “add_action(‘quform_pre_display_3’, and 4… to get itr working for more forms?…
Is it possible to make it work for Quform 1 or I have to migrate with all forms to Quform 2
When I was looking for a solution, I’ve read a lot of topics, and I agree that the care you take about users is excellent. you are GREAT. Thanks.January 24, 2018 at 2:06 pm #24038January 25, 2018 at 12:56 pm #24055
Thanks a lot
I have installed (not tested yet).
I’ve made a change to be able to use both versions, until all forms will be in Q2. I’ve changed the name of the function to my_get_radio_value_count1 and my_get_radio_value_count2. (So the name of the plugin in the code). Otherwise there was no way to enable both plugins. I did not test, but is it allowed to do it?
The work of the Staff has convinced me to renew the ‘support’ in the futureJanuary 25, 2018 at 10:14 pm #24097
Works great accept: If the form is still open, and a person tries to send another application, the option is still visible and forms accepts that value. I understand that one of the solutions is to redirect to another page (even itself) after sending form. In this case I lose the functionality of the instant message “On successful submit”
thx for your attentionJanuary 31, 2018 at 5:58 pm #24164February 2, 2018 at 8:57 am #24198
Thanks a lot
Probably the last question in this topic
Until now I’ve been using a plugin that is from wordpress website for quform (https://wordpress.org/plugins/quform-max-form-submissions/)
Is there a way to integrate the functionality of the max submissions with the plugin you created for my question?
Thanks againFebruary 6, 2018 at 9:32 am #24236March 5, 2018 at 9:36 pm #24543
thanks a lotSeptember 13, 2018 at 10:39 am #26980
1. The question about the radio option plugin (the first question of the topic). It works (Quform2) except
$element->setError('option_2 is no longer available');
the text set in this line does not appear in the form
could you check it?
2. Is the “max submission” functionality included in the latest update, or there is still need to use the plugin?
thxSeptember 19, 2018 at 9:53 am #27013September 19, 2018 at 10:39 am #27014
That is correct. My error, It works perfectly as you have described. Is there a way to add some comment, that will be shown to those, who load the form when the “option_2” is already removed?September 19, 2018 at 1:41 pm #27027September 19, 2018 at 3:04 pm #27028
thanks. Both are good. I have chosen the second solution. It works as expected.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- celluleweb on Redirect with target "_top" on form confirmation8 hours, 36 minutes ago
- bebet on Deactivate form or radio option9 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Ally on Deactivate form or radio option10 hours, 46 minutes ago
- Ally on Custom fields in email10 hours, 57 minutes ago
- Ally on Redirect with target "_top" on form confirmation11 hours, 4 minutes ago
- Ally on Missing icons on forms11 hours, 20 minutes ago
- Ally on Feedback form in email11 hours, 29 minutes ago
- Ally on Redirect after submissing11 hours, 36 minutes ago
- Ally on Form styles overridden by WordPress theme12 hours, 25 minutes ago
- Ally on export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date12 hours, 41 minutes ago
- Missing icons on forms by firstname.lastname@example.org hours, 20 minutes ago
- Feedback form in email by roansolutions11 hours, 29 minutes ago
- Redirect after submissing by email@example.com hours, 36 minutes ago
- Form styles overridden by WordPress theme by accautoglass12 hours, 25 minutes ago
- export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date by jon_boy_web12 hours, 41 minutes ago
- How to use shortcode for parameter in hidden field by galagun12 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Email by darcistead13 hours, 8 minutes ago
- Have form export as seen on website by omg13 hours, 9 minutes ago
- The proposal is very important by generail13 hours, 26 minutes ago
- How to add custom values to email? by starflix1 day, 3 hours ago