Different Emails Sent based on Selection in Form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Different Emails Sent based on Selection in Form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    BrianTimco
    Participant

Hi there everyone,

I have a Form that we use as a Project upload form. This form has multiple selections, and allows for files to be uploaded. When the user presses submit, Two emails are sent out using the email settings. One is what we call the “Project Letter” and uses the main Email Subject and body area. The Second is the “Project Letter Response” and uses the AutoReply email area of the form. One is for internal use and the other is for sending to our customer.

My question is, is there a way to have different “Project Letter” responses sent based off of a selection they make in one of the drop downs in the form? We would like if they Selected one type of item it will send them one response template, but if they chose another item in the drop down it would send them a different template response.

I’ve looked and looked and for the life of me can’t figure it out. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

I’ve attached screen shots of our form.

Thank you,
    Brian

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy