- February 18, 2016 at 7:21 am #18242
I really like this template for its design and some of the other included scripts, but I don’t want to have the background go to full screen. Every time I think I’ve figured it out, I manage to also break the script that controls the portfolio pop-ups and/or delete the background entirely. I’d settle for just removing the full screen link from the right side of the navigation bar, but I don’t seem to be able to do that without problems either.
Is there a way to turn off this one element?February 22, 2016 at 5:31 pm #18258
AllySupport StaffFebruary 23, 2016 at 2:58 am #18265
Thanks, Ally! That works perfectly.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- DinosMa on Various errors in the form19 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Ally on Default value2 days, 18 hours ago
- Ally on If / then custom support2 days, 18 hours ago
- Ally on Customize layout of submitted form (admin side)2 days, 18 hours ago
- hippodice on File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter5 days, 6 hours ago
- hippodice on File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter5 days, 7 hours ago
- Icemanmx on file code.txt validation1 week ago
- Ally on Registration Form and Edit Profile Form1 week ago
- Avoid sending form by hitting return key by jbYES3 hours, 52 minutes ago
- Various errors in the form by DinosMa19 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Create a Link from Numbers entered into Text Area by walterwhitejr1 day, 17 hours ago
- No Formatting and added fields and button that aren't suppose to be there. by ftlamont3 days, 2 hours ago
- Notification Custom Email – Not pulling from email-content.php by katw3 days, 10 hours ago
- Custom email notification – other data fields by katw3 days, 14 hours ago
- Display HTML text based on hidden filed by almarkhi74 days ago
- File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter by hippodice5 days, 6 hours ago
- Integration with Agile CRM by lubu-cz6 days, 21 hours ago
- An error occurred submitting the form by lavarock1 week ago