Display records on page…

Home Forums Quform WordPress Display records on page…

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello
    I want to use this form to make a member register, to do the form is no problem, the problem is how do i display each member on a member page, lets say 10 members on each display, what short code should i use? or can i do it?

Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello
    No this does not function, i dont need to list wp members. What i want to do is a, like say a roster list of members what is in the game. Be able to upload a profile image and names, players name and so on.
    So when members register q-form register form then all members will be seen at the wp admin page, but i also want to be able to list this result on a member page so other people can see them.
    I already see roster list plugins, but they are already premade, dose not suit my needs to be able to put my own form elements, q-form does that very good, but i dont know how to show it on a page with pagination. Say like to list 10 members on each page or each pagination. The best plugin i see so far for this is this one Participants Database http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/participants-database/ but i just want to use q-form so i can add my own database as well… If this cant be done now, please put this as a wish list to the q-form, i know many people looking for this kind of stuff to be able to list, view forms to the members or other events.

Thanks
    Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello
    I fully understand, is it something you can create a addon plugin for qform?
    I know how to list from db, but im not familiar with wp core.
    Tell how much it will be, if you are interested to make it for me, and others.

Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Ally
    Support Staff

Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello
    Thank you very much.
    I think this will be a good add on to have for some web designers. Is not only that you want to see a form result for a admin, it is also that we can show form result to members on the page also.
    I really looking forward to this add on..
    I just need to say, the Q-Form is the best form application i ever worked with, its really nice.

Thanks
    Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy