Double "Send" button

Home Forums Quform WordPress Double "Send" button

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Seb-PJ
    Participant

Hi !

I have an other question :
    My goal is to create a booking form for a private drivers company, and to let choose the costumer what type of transport he wants (transfert, disposal or tour). He’s choices gives several different options below the form.

I created a Contact Form with a dropdown menu which allow to choose between three choices (I copy-pasted the shortcode of a second form to make it).
    The problem is that I have a double “send” button :
    – The first (lowest) one is coming from the normal form
    – The second is from the second form I imported with the shortcode.

And I can’t find a way to remove the second one.

But maybe there’s another way to make appear the form from the shortcode and then avoid this type of problem ?

Best regards.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Seb-PJ.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Seb-PJ
    Participant

Hi Ally,

yes indeed, I’m using a Quform inside another one.
    The reason is I totally don’t know how else I could create the form I’d wish.
    Here is a link of the website I’m working on to let you see of what I’m talking about in the previous post (the form as been created with another extension).

As you might see, it’s pretty messy, I need to show only the 4 firsts fields, and then a dropdown menu to choose between “transfer” and “disposal” (and an other one that’s not yet created).

How should I proceed ?

Thanks for your answer.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Seb-PJ
    Participant

Here is the link : http://blackstarslimousines.com/reservation/

I’ll try what you advised me, I’ll tell you if it works.

Seb-PJ
    Participant

It works perfectly !

Thank you Ally !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy