Drop down fields not working :(

Home Forums Quform WordPress Drop down fields not working :(

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    whisper
    Participant

Hi there and thanks for your time 

The drop down fields on my form are not functioning, never had this issue before always worked fine.

Have tried ticking ‘Disable Uniform’ but this just breaks the drop down menus.

Can you suggest anything please?

Link to the form is here: http://websiteandlogodesign.com.au/storeme/contact-us/#1452509683679-b4680d19-a860

Have a great day
    Amber

whisper
    Participant

I have also checked plugins but can’t seem to find one that conflicts, any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

whisper
    Participant

Also checked – drop downs do not function in all browsers

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

whisper
    Participant

I do not see any way to disable a Select2 script in the theme, I have contacted the author.

I cannot disable uniform style in the QUFORM plugin as this breaks the layout of the dropdown fields.

Is there anything else i can do to run your plugin, can you suggest how to make this work?

whisper
    Participant

Hi there,

The author has replied below:

———————————————-

Sorry so late. We found a way for excluding select2 effect. It needs to set a css class for a selector like – stm_not_select2. But we couldn’t find where to set class for your selectors. Can you try to do this?

Best regards
    Baxter, StylemixThemes

————————————————

Do you have any idea what he is talking about? or can you suggest a solution that I could try (i know nothing of programming a theme).

Have a great day and thank you.
    Amber

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

whisper
    Participant

Thank you very much for the help this worked 🙂

I will just be careful when updating the theme.

Thanks again for the assistance

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy