- April 11, 2014 at 4:28 pm #9549
Is there a fix to get the menu working on iPad. I’d really appreciate any help you can offer. I have an exhibition coming up soon and I’d love to be able to bring my site up on my iPad to show visitors.
Thanks so much!
SueApril 14, 2014 at 9:04 am #9564
AllySupport StaffApril 16, 2014 at 5:43 am #9614
Thank you for your quick response. My website is http://www.spiritsoftheabandoned.com
I’m hopeful there is an easy fix!
SueApril 21, 2014 at 9:33 am #9642
AllySupport StaffApril 26, 2014 at 2:53 am #9714
Thank you Ally, so much! It worked immediately. I have been struggling to work this out for so long.
The support for your themes is excellent.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- area97 on …send data to and external crm…14 hours ago
- Allan on Latest Quform update – styling issues1 day, 1 hour ago
- petefromhome on Latest Quform update – styling issues1 day, 14 hours ago
- m.hildt on Function icons inversibile1 day, 16 hours ago
- inspiredjo on Form Fields CSS1 day, 21 hours ago
- petefromhome on Latest Quform update – styling issues2 days, 3 hours ago
- millie_ebg on Shortcode2 days, 3 hours ago
- millie_ebg on Email Problem2 days, 3 hours ago
- Ally on Adding the form to a theme PHP file2 days, 3 hours ago
- Ally on form does not send mail through SMTP2 days, 3 hours ago
- Adding the form to a theme PHP file by millie_ebg2 days, 3 hours ago
- Shortcode by millie_ebg2 days, 3 hours ago
- Remove date from additional information by fuktstopp2 days, 3 hours ago
- Latest Quform update – styling issues by petefromhome1 day, 1 hour ago
- Email Problem by millie_ebg2 days, 3 hours ago
- Update Quform at WordPress by millie_ebg2 days, 4 hours ago
- Small bug found on V2.01 by patdundee2 days, 4 hours ago
- Function icons inversibile by m.hildt1 day, 16 hours ago
- event tracking issue by blissdriveteam4 days, 7 hours ago
- Pop up forms question by patdundee3 days, 3 hours ago