Dynamic search of SQL table

Home Forums Quform WordPress Dynamic search of SQL table

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jasecorn
    Participant

Hi

I was wondering if it’s possible to do the same as what’s discussed here;

Populate Drop Down

but instead of populating the dropdown, have it dynamically search and populate a standard text box as I’m typing.

I know this is probably outside of what’s possible without me coding something extra, but it doesn’t hurt to ask šŸ™‚

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jasecorn
    Participant

Thanks Ally
    I’ve been reading up for the last 3 days to try and get this to work, but unfortunately I don’t have a background in coding, so I’m failing dismally.
    I’m assuming I need to tie it to the jqueryui autocomplete function, and from what I’ve read it should be pretty simple.
    I know it’s not really a function of this addon, so I’m fine with trying to figure it out myself, but if you could point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated.
    If not, no problem šŸ™‚

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. Ā© 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy