Edit Form Shows – How to remove

Home Forums Quform WordPress Edit Form Shows – How to remove

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bizzallmedia
    Participant

Hi
    When viewing a website page with a form, at the bottom of the form it shows “Edit Form” which links everyone straight to the wordpress admin login page. Could you update the plugin and/or send me instructions how to change a setting so that this “Edit Form” only shows for admins that are actually logged in and not for every random not logged in visitor.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Ally.
    bizzallmedia
    Participant

Hi Ally,
    Thanks for the quick reply and for the workaround.

I would like to correct you on the first paragraph you wrote, which was what I had already written in the initial post.
    The “Edit Form” is visible to anyone visiting the site! There is only 1 user on the site which is me as admin. My gf can see the “Edit Form” link under the form viewing it from her iPad, and I checked in different browsers without being logged in and it also shows. Another friend on a different device elsewhere also sees it.

Tried added the CSS but this solution removed the “Edit Form” completely even for me when I am logged in and in that it case it still needs to be visible!

Also no caching is active on the site as far as I know but then again that should only apply for users that can log in which is not the case.

Maybe check for yourself if you can see it at the bottom for the form, all the way at the end of the page:

Passes & Payment

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

bizzallmedia
    Participant

Okay thanks,
    That change in the form.php file worked.
    Couldn’t find any theme conflicts though there is one plugin that can’t be disabled, stToolkit, at the theme depends on it, so this might be causing the conflict.

Ally
    Support Staff

bizzallmedia
    Participant

Thx

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy