Email Issues

Home Forums Quform WordPress Email Issues

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    damsel
    Participant

I’ve had Quforms working successfully for years. All of a sudden a few days ago we started having weird issues. I have one form that will not send emails. I would try other forms, they worked. So I changed who the email went to and then it worked, so we figured, issue with that account. However, I keep having problems. One minute everything works, the next, some forms (or all forms) can’t send emails. I’ve tried different methods (SMTP and PHP) and nothing seems to help, or if it does, it’s only for a little while and then we’re back to having problems again.

Also see attached, this was very strange. As you can see, it chopped off a portion of the email address that I had in the “to”. Can you please help us with tracking this down? Thank you very much!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    damsel
    Participant

Also with certain configurations, our emails look like the attached picture..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    damsel
    Participant

I’m sorry, I should have stated that we have one form that has always worked (the contact form) but it has at times had the formatting issue above. I emailed an admin login to you, and when you see our site you will see the “Contact Us” at the upper right.

damsel
    Participant

Hello? I really need to get this corrected and it appears to be chopping up the email addresses.

damsel
    Participant

Update: this seems to be entirely caused by adding BCC’s to the forms. If I remove all BCC’s…..the forms works fine. If I add a bcc, it not only chops off the first two characters of the email address (resulting in the email not being sent—for any of the emails) but it also messes up the mime encoding of the email. So…it appears there is an issue with BCC.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy