Email notifications of form submission not being received.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Email notifications of form submission not being received.

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    anoroc
    Participant

We have a client who is using Quform for their website contact forms. We’ve set up email notifications to be sent to their requested email address. They are not receiving them at the email address associated with their domain name. Notification entries are received when sent to other email addresses, such as a gmail address or our company’s email address. I think the client may have their email hosted outside of their domain name. Could this be a reason they are not receiving notifications? Also the “from” address is the same address as the notification address. Would that cause this issue? I’ve attached the global email settings we have set.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

anoroc
    Participant

Thanks, Ally. That looks like it is what’s causing the problem. Our client has someone who has set up their email trying to resolve the issue on his end. He has asked about the sending IP address of the forms. I’m not sure what he is looking for. Wouldn’t the sending IP address be the IP of the website the form is on? Thank you for your help.

support

Hi,

Yes, it would be it. Not sure what he wants to get out of this… Don’t hesitate if you have any more question.

Regards,

Félix

anoroc
    Participant

Thank you for your help. I’ve got a question for the person who manages our client’s email. They are still haveing issues and we want to try sending via SMPT rather than the defualt PHP mail. He wants to know if SMPT will work with Hosted Exchange?

Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

imimra
    Participant

I’ve just buy this plugin and trying to test form status but all submitted data showing in my admin panel but not getting all via email. As per your provided support I have tried almost all options but still not get success.

I ‘m sending you login details with administrative privileges and It would be appreciated for your prompt response in order to resolve this issue.

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by imimra.
    imimra
    Participant

Hi, Developers, Its would be appreciated for your quick response as i have to fix this issue as soon as possible and I’m using this plugin on my client website project and they are hurry.

I also sent you email with all required information you may need in order to resolve this issue at info@themecatcher.net

I hope you got my email and looking forward to you reply soon,

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

imimra
    Participant

Thanks for your reply, I have check your email and follow the same instructions but still not get solution I have updated all required information and email address we want to use with quform.

Kindly check and guide more or you can also contact to all other information in order to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy