Email process issue

Home Forums Quform WordPress Email process issue

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    laweb
    Participant

I have a issue with submission.The submit button is not redirecting “Thank You” page or even not asking to enter required fields. Emails are set as should be. I need your help please. the form has been set to following page <p>
    http://www.partybusline.com/reservation/ </p>

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

laweb
    Participant

Hi Ally
    First I deactivated all plugins and tried,but again issue is there. I activated all plugins again back,but not catching plugin.Now I am leaving catching plugin deactivated and waiting for your support.

Regards
    Harry

laweb
    Participant

Another Update: With activation or deactivation of Catching plugin,the form sends email,but not redirecting a new page or asking to fill required information.
    Please respond.

Harry

Ally
    Support Staff

laweb
    Participant

Hello Ally.Thank you for reapply.I just sent you email with admin username and password.Please take a look and see how you can help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks
    Harry

Ally
    Support Staff

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by Ally.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy