Email reply to address

Home Forums Quform WordPress Email reply to address

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    campbell
    Participant

I am trying to have the (required) email address that the customer has to fill out in the request form as the reply-to address when I respond to an inquiry, but it is always coming through with blog@address as the reply-to address. I have reviewed the forum exchange at https://support.themecatcher.net/forums/topic/email-reply-to-address and, following that advice, I am using an element of type “Email Address” instead of a “Single Line Text” that is labelled as an email field. Under settings > email I see “‘Reply-To’ address” called out as email address with the note that “When you compose a reply to the notification email, it will be addressed to the email address submitted in this field.” So everything appears to be correct. I have attached a screen shot to confirm the above.

Any advice on setting this right?

campbell
    Participant

Second attempt to post image.

Thanks – Campbell

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    campbell
    Participant

Also, the problem occurs whether or not I have the other plug-ins disabled or turned on.

Thanks – Campbell

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy