Enqueue Script on Custome Post Type

Home Forums Quform WordPress Enqueue Script on Custome Post Type

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    roamingk
    Participant

Hi, I have a custom post type “bars” and “restaurants” and I just want to enqueue the scripts for Qform on these pages.

How do I do this? I looked at your posts example, but how does it apply to specific custom post types?

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

roamingk
    Participant

OK, that seems to have worked for most of the pages, however on say the contact page, I have it set as mydomain.com/contact (the post has a post id of 710,

How would I get it to show on that page?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

roamingk
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Ok that worked…

Sorry one final question, what if I wanted to add some additional post IDs, such as 714 and 720?

Where would I add those, some sort of array?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy