Entry only submits if logged into WordPress

Home Forums Quform WordPress Entry only submits if logged into WordPress

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

We have several forms on our site. They haven’t been used in a long time, but I’m in the process of adding a new one at independentprint.com/fredhunters. But I ran into an issue with all the forms once I had that one up and running. The entry does not submit unless I’m the one submitting it and I’m logged into the WordPress site that the form is hosted on.

The last web designer to work on the site let the license expire, which I just re-purchased. It’s kind of a difficult question to search for, so not sure if this has been answered before.

Also if anyone can help me out and show me how to span a text field across the entire page, that would be great. The text field I have at the bottom of the page stops at the first column even when it’s not in a 2 column format.

I just got the entry I submitted this morning. It was just very delayed. It seems like re-purchasing the license was all I needed to do. And I don’t know how to delete this post.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy