Error Message in case required fields are not completed?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Error Message in case required fields are not completed?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    buerosmart
    Participant

I checked the FAQ and the Guidelines, but I could not happen to find an answert to this question – Although I guess it must be rather obvious:

I implemented a form using quform in one of my websites which contains certain required fields. However, if I click on the send button without filling in the required fields, nothing appears to happen. Of course I as the developer know that “nothing happens” means the form is not sent – However, a potential client might assume the form has been sent as there’s no error message.

Is there any possibility to set up error messages like “We are sorry – You need to fill in the required fields prior to sending the form”?

If so, how could I do this?

Warm Regards
    Michaela

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

buerosmart
    Participant

Hi Ally,

here’s the link:

http://kronprinz.smart-ins-web.de

I realized that there appears an error message, but below the form and as the form ist fixed to the very bottom of the page, it is not visible. Maybe there’s a solution to get the error message shown above the form?

Regards
    Michaela

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy