- May 9, 2018 at 6:45 pm #25596
I have created a form using a local site and used All-In-One WP Migration to publish the entire local site on to the live server.
The website is mainstreetmovers.com
Since going live, I get an error message when I try to submit the form – see attached.
However, I only get the message when using the 2 browsers used during development – Chrome and Firefox. I can successfully use the form when I use Safari on the same machine. On other machines, the form works fine using any browser.
I’ve tried clearing the cache on both browsers and have restarted the machine.
The website uses an old theme and some of the pages have been created using Elementor. The form itself is published as an Elementor section using a shortcode.
- This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by AndrewG.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.May 10, 2018 at 1:12 am #25604
I started seeing this cryptic error myself when my form had custom code in functions.php (or as custom plugin).
Have you made sure any custom code was carried across from DEV to LIVE?
You need to think of embedded QuForm code custom JS/CSS as well as any files in WP install you might have enhanced eg functions.phpMay 10, 2018 at 7:14 pm #25614
I did have a custom theme setup and a line of custom CSS in the settings area. I’ve deleted the custom theme and still no joy. I’ve also tried removing the custom CSS but that doesn’t fix things either.
I’m very confused as to why this only occurs when using the 2 browsers used during development.May 10, 2018 at 9:19 pm #25620
We are now seeing this error on our forms after updating in all browsers. This is a live form that has worked until the most recent update.
We have disabled all plugins, there is no custom code in the functions, this is a general standard form.
How can we get this fixed?May 11, 2018 at 2:21 pm #25647
AllySupport StaffMay 12, 2018 at 1:44 am #25664
That appears to have fixed the problem!
I’ve emailed you with login details – hopefully you’ll be able to find out more.
AndrewMay 15, 2018 at 1:06 pm #25686
Following Ally’s advice, I cleared all cookies and that seems to have fixed everything. The form now works with CSRF turned on.
Thanks again Ally
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- darko on Quform form has dynamic ID's – how to make static?8 hours ago
- Ally on Multiply Textfield Input x 32 days, 17 hours ago
- bruellerwerbung on Multiply Textfield Input x 32 days, 17 hours ago
- katw on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows2 days, 21 hours ago
- Ally on export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date2 days, 21 hours ago
- Ally on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows2 days, 21 hours ago
- katw on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows3 days, 7 hours ago
- Ally on Form entries duplication3 days, 14 hours ago
- Ally on New hooks and updated documentation (v2.5 release)3 days, 15 hours ago
- Form won't show – "Required" doesn't save by MediPr16 hours, 11 minutes ago
- i have problem image now show this is new problem last time is working fine but by mr199117 hours, 28 minutes ago
- quform 2.5.0 by jmjoh4 days, 16 hours ago
- Translation: "Default" text translation in zone selector by celluleweb3 days, 15 hours ago
- New hooks and updated documentation (v2.5 release) by katw3 days, 15 hours ago
- Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Quform_Element' not found in /home/… by danielsami5 days, 13 hours ago
- Multiply Textfield Input x 3 by bruellerwerbung2 days, 17 hours ago
- conditional pages by donmoreno3 days, 16 hours ago
- 'Installation with existing form' question – which php file? by bb33 days, 16 hours ago
- No notification by delfault? by celluleweb3 days, 16 hours ago