Error saving the form Ajax error

Home Forums Quform WordPress Error saving the form Ajax error

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    raeshantael
    Participant

Hello,

When I add fields to the admin notification, I get the error “Error saving the form Ajax error” when I try to save the form. If I remove the submitted form value such as {element|id:10|Name} and just leave it as {all_form_data} it will save. But any time I try to put a specific value, it gives the error.

This is what I was trying to enter:

Name: {element|id:10|Name}
    Phone Number: {element|id:14|Phone}
    Best time to call : {element|id:15|Time to Call}
    Email Address: {element|id:12|Email}

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

phnet
    Participant

hi,
    I have a problem when a made a update e try saving, show me a “Ajax Error”, look the print attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

PVChurch
    Participant

Hello,

I have having the same issue. Any time I try to create a notification that uses field entries, like an email address collected on the form, I get an ajax error and the form cannot be saved. This is very inconvenient as, often times, we like to send the completed form to the user as a confirmation.

I have tried temporarily disabling the security plugin we have (Wordfence) and that did not resolve the bug. Was there ever a solution found for this?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy