error submiting form after mistakes being made for required entries

Home Forums Quform WordPress error submiting form after mistakes being made for required entries

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    msager_2005
    Participant

Hi. I’ve created a form for these folks and I can submit it fine. It seems the people filling the form out are not very computer savvy. So I’ve changed some of the required elements to not required and the one of the email elements to a text email in case someone puts in N/A (which actually happened and it threw an error). But then it seems when someone makes 2 or 3 mistakes on the form, when they go to submit the form, they get “an error has occurred”. Can you please help me – is there a way to increase the number of mistakes they can make? or do you have any suggestions? I can not seem to replicate their problems so I am at a loss. Here is an excerpt from an email I received they might help explain the problem:
    “I have just tried again. It did not go through.
    The first time I hit send it made me go back and correct an email address for the caregiver-I put “n/a” because the other times it was making me put something in there…so I took out the “n/a”.
    Then it made me go back and put in a third goal for the caregiver.
    Then when I tried to submit a third time it said, “An error occurred.”

*SNIP*

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Michele

• This topic was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by Ally. Reason: Removed login
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy