error/success messages in popup

Home Forums Quform WordPress error/success messages in popup

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jancas
    Participant

Hi,
    As everybody knows the error/success messages creates a space on the site layout when activated.
    Is there a way replace this existing message method?
    I was thinking simply highlighting the required fields in case of the error messages an a tooltip or popup for the “message sent”.
    I have seen a couple of posts about this but didn`t succeed in applying it.
    Thanks.

jancas
    Participant

Hello,
    I have done what is told in this post: https://support.themecatcher.net/forums/topic/error-message

and now I see the too tip displaying the error messages.

Now I need the JavaScript code to make the tool tip go away when clicked, previously I had this code:

<script>
    jQuery(document).ready(function ($) {
    $('.iphorm-element-text, .iphorm-element-textarea, .iphorm-element-captcha').keydown(function () {
    $(this).closest('.iphorm-element-wrap').find('.iphorm-errors-wrap').fadeOut();
    });
    });
    </script>

It worked for the native error messages but it does not work with the tool tip messages.

Thanks.

jancas
    Participant

OK I did it, I only need help now doing the same for the success message please.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jancas
    Participant

Thanks a lot Allan, that worked great!

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy