export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date

Home Forums Quform WordPress export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jon_boy_web
    Participant

Is there a way to export entries to .csv based on a date range search for the custom date field rather than the date the form was submitted ?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jon_boy_web
    Participant

Ok thank you. Are there any links / resources you could suggest that I could research into how to build a custom plugin for this please? It is quite an important feature for us to be able to do this.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Ally.
    jon_boy_web
    Participant

ok thank you. I’m not an experienced coder so this is probably beyond my ability. Just wanted to double check an idea that I had with you please –

Currently I have two columns with a Date on them in my entries:
    1. “Date” (this is the built in field which records the date in which the form was submitted. These entries I assume are filtered when selecting the optional date range search to “export entries”)
    2. “Booking Date” (this is the date that the customer selects on the form I built as the day the customer wishes to book with us. It is this column that we need to be able to export on a chosen date or date range)

Is there a way to just simply swap over the columns so the optional date range search filters the “Booking Date” & not “Date” column ?

Regards
    Jon

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy