Fatal Error message

Home Forums Quform PHP Fatal Error message

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Terri
    Participant

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘phpmailerException’ with message ‘Invalid address: ‘ in /xxxxxxxxxxxx/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php:798
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/xxxxxxxx/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php(734): PHPMailer->addAnAddress(‘to’, ”, ”)
    #1 /xxxxxxxxxxxxx/quform/process-multi-form1.php(378): PHPMailer->addAddress(”)
    #2 /xxxxxxxxxxxx/quform/process-multi-form1.php(448): process(Object(Quform), Array)
    #3 {main}
    thrown in /xxxxxxxxx/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php on line 798

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Terri
    Participant

Thank you, Ally! That fixed the error message, but I’m not receiving the email even though the message sent message appears when I Send.

Terri

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Terri
    Participant

I apologize for not getting back here to let you know that I had resolved the issue. It’s been crazy busy this week!

Thank you, Ally.

Terri

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy