Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'phpmailerException'

Home Forums Quform PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'phpmailerException'

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Terri
    Participant

I get the following error message when sending (the X’s are not part of the error message):

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘phpmailerException’ with message ‘Could not instantiate mail function.’ in /home/XXXXXXXXXXX/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php:1181
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php(1061): PHPMailer->mailSend(‘Date: Mon, 31 A…’, ‘–b1_2e1ab541d5…’)
    #1 /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXX/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php(966): PHPMailer->postSend()
    #2 /home/XXXXXXXXXX/quform/process.php(404): PHPMailer->send()
    #3 /home/XXXXXXXXXXX/quform/process.php(458): process(Object(Quform), Array)
    #4 {main}
    thrown in /home/XXXXXXXXXX/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php on line 1181

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Terri
    Participant

Hi Ally,

The form is uploaded to a server, and I had already checked with the web hosting company to see if the problem was on their end. They assured me that it’s not on their end.

I have this form on another site and all is working as it should be, which makes it even more confusing for me to try to resolve this problem.

Terri

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Terri
    Participant

I send you and email this morning…. about 8 hours ago.

Terri

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy