- August 10, 2018 at 9:27 am #26612
Would you consider adding a Timestamp attribute for
File Upload Elements?
array( 0 => array( 'name' => 'file.png', 'size' => 6464, 'type' => 'image/png', 'path' => '/home/example.com/public_html/path/to/the/file.png', 'url' => 'http://www.example.com/path/to/the/file.png', 'quform_upload_uid' => '(random string)', 'timestamp' => Datetime UTC format <--- Upload Timestamp UTC ), ..... etc )
This would help with audit trails and distinguishing files that may have same original name/type.
Format would be UTC so it can be filtered for different locales etc through hooks.
The date/time is upload date/time NOT the file date/time.
Thanks for considering.
P.S If you have ideas on how I can do now I would be appreciative 😉August 16, 2018 at 9:29 am #26691
AllySupport StaffAugust 17, 2018 at 10:58 am #26712
Thanks for considering the request.
I know I could change the file name to insert a date now but not best practice. It is better to have an attribute.
Look forward to seeing it on a future release.
BTW I have used the hooks to build much nicer file-lists which tap into the attributes you have exposed.
See use case attached. Image it with a timestamp 😉
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.August 21, 2018 at 11:22 am #26769
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- darko on Quform form has dynamic ID's – how to make static?8 hours, 2 minutes ago
- Ally on Multiply Textfield Input x 32 days, 17 hours ago
- bruellerwerbung on Multiply Textfield Input x 32 days, 17 hours ago
- katw on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows2 days, 21 hours ago
- Ally on export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date2 days, 21 hours ago
- Ally on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows2 days, 21 hours ago
- katw on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows3 days, 7 hours ago
- Ally on Form entries duplication3 days, 14 hours ago
- Ally on New hooks and updated documentation (v2.5 release)3 days, 15 hours ago
- Search in Garbage by ozberkmedya49 seconds ago
- Form won't show – "Required" doesn't save by MediPr16 hours, 13 minutes ago
- i have problem image now show this is new problem last time is working fine but by mr199117 hours, 30 minutes ago
- quform 2.5.0 by jmjoh4 days, 16 hours ago
- Translation: "Default" text translation in zone selector by celluleweb3 days, 15 hours ago
- New hooks and updated documentation (v2.5 release) by katw3 days, 15 hours ago
- Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Quform_Element' not found in /home/… by danielsami5 days, 13 hours ago
- Multiply Textfield Input x 3 by bruellerwerbung2 days, 17 hours ago
- conditional pages by donmoreno3 days, 16 hours ago
- 'Installation with existing form' question – which php file? by bb33 days, 16 hours ago