- April 11, 2017 at 9:16 pm #21102
Ok so I typically have used the Flash Uploader part of Quform on our site. It has had it’s issues, but worked decently.
Recently we started having issues with the form where many users would upload files, and get a successfully upload message, but the files wouldn’t actually upload. I’ve tried this in many browsers with the same result. Sometimes even uploading a small 3MB zip file would cause an error message, but splitting it would be fine.
To fix the upload problem temporarily, I turned off flash uploading. This seems to help bring stability, but an issues we are having now is in the formatting of the upload fields listed. It is very small and doesn’t show the file name, only the first maybe 5-10 characters. Is there a way to increase the File name field when a file is uploaded so that the user can see the full file name or most of it in the Upload field before clicking submit? (please see attached image to see what area i’m talking about). I would like to make this field bigger to show the file name.
Your help is greatly appreciated!!!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.April 18, 2017 at 10:48 am #21115April 18, 2017 at 4:40 pm #21136
Thank you for your response. I tried implementing your suggested edit to the CSS file but did not see a difference.
I edited the styles.css file located at “wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/css”. I don’t have a custom.css file name in that folder.
I put your edit at the bottom of the CSS, but didn’t see any changes. I’m including my CSS file for your review.
I don’t have much experience with CSS so any experience is greatly appreciated.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.April 19, 2017 at 5:26 pm #21145April 19, 2017 at 10:12 pm #21147
Ally this is perfect! Thank you!
Any thoughts on why the Flash uploader would be so unreliable on uploads and show a successful upload, but not actually upload the files?
Are you guys planning to move away from Flash?April 21, 2017 at 7:50 pm #21156April 26, 2017 at 7:44 pm #21174
Thats great news on the next Major release. Do you have any estimate on when that will be released?April 30, 2017 at 6:51 pm #21180
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- drewman1970 on How to Email Verify 2.022 hours, 13 minutes ago
- MoritzK on Trigger Validation befor uploading Files1 day, 1 hour ago
- Ally on Radio Buttons Image1 day, 1 hour ago
- Ally on Add to Calendar in notice email1 day, 1 hour ago
- Ally on Teams 12 hours of real time1 day, 2 hours ago
- Ally on How to Email Verify 2.01 day, 2 hours ago
- Ally on Moved: Reply To: WordPress Menu popup not working1 day, 2 hours ago
- Ally on Multi step form back to top1 day, 5 hours ago
- paulleaf on Multi step form back to top1 day, 5 hours ago
- mfalraii on Teams 12 hours of real time1 day, 15 hours ago
- Google Analytics Event by prvidojam15 hours, 31 minutes ago
- how disable some time interval from time field by dennis17 hours, 47 minutes ago
- Fields are missing in Email message by cidcom23 hours, 14 minutes ago
- Modify Upload to make a new folder per Upload by MoritzK1 day, 1 hour ago
- Radio Buttons Image by bruellerwerbung1 day, 1 hour ago
- Add to Calendar in notice email by paulleaf1 day, 1 hour ago
- Moved: Reply To: WordPress Menu popup not working by preyes249731 day, 2 hours ago
- How to Email Verify 2.0 by drewman197022 hours, 13 minutes ago
- Multi step form back to top by paulleaf1 day, 5 hours ago
- Need help with column structure form by transam2 days, 5 hours ago