- April 11, 2017 at 9:16 pm #21102
Ok so I typically have used the Flash Uploader part of Quform on our site. It has had it’s issues, but worked decently.
Recently we started having issues with the form where many users would upload files, and get a successfully upload message, but the files wouldn’t actually upload. I’ve tried this in many browsers with the same result. Sometimes even uploading a small 3MB zip file would cause an error message, but splitting it would be fine.
To fix the upload problem temporarily, I turned off flash uploading. This seems to help bring stability, but an issues we are having now is in the formatting of the upload fields listed. It is very small and doesn’t show the file name, only the first maybe 5-10 characters. Is there a way to increase the File name field when a file is uploaded so that the user can see the full file name or most of it in the Upload field before clicking submit? (please see attached image to see what area i’m talking about). I would like to make this field bigger to show the file name.
Your help is greatly appreciated!!!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.April 18, 2017 at 10:48 am #21115April 18, 2017 at 4:40 pm #21136
Thank you for your response. I tried implementing your suggested edit to the CSS file but did not see a difference.
I edited the styles.css file located at “wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/css”. I don’t have a custom.css file name in that folder.
I put your edit at the bottom of the CSS, but didn’t see any changes. I’m including my CSS file for your review.
I don’t have much experience with CSS so any experience is greatly appreciated.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.April 19, 2017 at 5:26 pm #21145April 19, 2017 at 10:12 pm #21147
Ally this is perfect! Thank you!
Any thoughts on why the Flash uploader would be so unreliable on uploads and show a successful upload, but not actually upload the files?
Are you guys planning to move away from Flash?April 21, 2017 at 7:50 pm #21156April 26, 2017 at 7:44 pm #21174
Thats great news on the next Major release. Do you have any estimate on when that will be released?April 30, 2017 at 6:51 pm #21180
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ally on How to deactivate "Sundays" in Calendar Quform?21 minutes ago
- cmax on Serious problem after update1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- deh on Turn Off Entries3 hours, 20 minutes ago
- movisart on Date Field – Minimum Date and Ranges1 day, 10 hours ago
- sscarlettdesign on Email not working1 day, 11 hours ago
- Ally on Need Immediate Help – QuForms seems to have installed Trojan2 days, 12 hours ago
- gace on Radio Button Styling2 days, 18 hours ago
- manesvenom on Need Immediate Help – QuForms seems to have installed Trojan3 days, 7 hours ago
- area97 on …send data to and external crm…5 days, 1 hour ago
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Can not change colour on the label text5 days, 2 hours ago
- Locate several pages of form on a different wp page by email@example.com hour, 26 minutes ago
- Serious problem after update by cmax1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- Blank Screen by glemser8 hours, 45 minutes ago
- No code experience, need help. by darkore021 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Help needed… by movisart1 day, 11 hours ago
- Turn Off Entries by johnnyjekyll3 hours, 20 minutes ago
- Datepicker doesn't pop up by woutervanommen2 days, 11 hours ago
- Mail doesn't sent by MCore3 days, 1 hour ago
- How to hide form elements programatically by Hiyou3 days, 6 hours ago
- Need Immediate Help – QuForms seems to have installed Trojan by jayrajvh2 days, 12 hours ago