Files Not Uploading/Required File Not Working

Home Forums Quform WordPress Files Not Uploading/Required File Not Working

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ippaonline
    Participant

I’ve created a form on my site and ask people to upload a .zip file. The file never uploads or shows up even though I have the required fields checked. Also, this is required and after the file “uploads” it says that another file is required, even though I only allow one file to be uploaded.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ippaonline
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I tried it without plugins and also after disabling the Flash uploaded and got an error each time.

The files people are uploading may be a bit larger. Could this have something to do with it? Is there a way to increase the file upload limit?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

duluoz
    Participant

Same problem here. After last upgrade it starts showing error messages.

Ally
    Support Staff

duluoz
    Participant

It worked untill the upgrade so it’s not related to the upload size limit. I’ve enebled debug but nothing is showed. I’m reuploading now the old version files to see if they have same issues.

duluoz
    Participant

I’ve restored old plugin version but still no lucky. Flash uploader seems to upload correctly but files are not uploaded to the server.

Any clue?

thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

duluoz
    Participant

Ok, it’s the flash uploader…
    Disabling it (as Ally suggested in his first post…) everything works.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy