Fixed width

Home Forums Quform WordPress Fixed width

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    axiaz
    Participant

I have installed my own Quform theme in order to define certain style elements only once and then have them applied in all forms where I select the theme. I have a question on two things I wish to include in the theme:
    – How can I set the label width fixed, e.g. 150px?
    – How can I adjust the width of the multi choice selector? I am not using ‘Uniform’

Thx

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

axiaz
    Participant

Fixed width of the labels is now working fine, thx!
    My second choice did not relate to the radio button, but to the width of the drop down selector which is linked to field type #4 on the list of ‘popular’ in form design. Can you advice on that?

Thx, Hans

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

axiaz
    Participant

That works, great! Last question: what lines do I have to add to my Quform theme to make a specific width the default for all Dropdown Menus?

Ally
    Support Staff

axiaz
    Participant

I don’t know why but it only worked after I added ‘ !important ‘ to the line you suggested. Who cares, it works, thx!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy