Fixing email issue with debug.log

Home Forums Quform WordPress Fixing email issue with debug.log

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    henhousemedia.com
    Participant

Hello,

Recently I updated WordPress to 4.3.1, as well as all plugins. I have not updated the theme yet. A couple of weeks ago, the form on our website stopped sending emails of the completed forms. Using your troubleshooting, I used the debug function and my debug.log gave me the following issue

[02-Nov-2015 20:39:45] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

instead. in .../wp-includes/functions.php on line 3457

Does this mean I need to change code in the functions.php file?

henhousemedia.com
    Participant

I think I used incorrectly. Here is the line of code debug.log gave me.

[02-Nov-2015 20:39:45] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

instead. in /home/content/11/8604211/html/…./wp-includes/functions.php on line 3457

Does this mean I should change the code on line 3457 of functions.php? Will it affect anything else?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

henhousemedia.com
    Participant

Hi Ally

I sent an email and I wanted to make sure you received the email from our website that you have been made an administrator for letspretendcatering.com. Just wanted to make sure you received it?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

henhousemedia.com
    Participant

Thanks Ally, I will email those credentials to you.

henhousemedia.com
    Participant

Hi Ally

I noticed activity on the website and noticed a new administrator was created. I want to make that was your team that created that new administrator as part of the fix . If it is you, I will need to delete that user and change all passwords. Can you let me know?

henhousemedia.com
    Participant

I meant to say… “If it is NOT you, I will need to delete that user and login”

Ally
    Support Staff

henhousemedia.com
    Participant

ok. then I’ll delete the one that popped up there. Have you had a chance to look into the email issue?

Ally
    Support Staff

henhousemedia.com
    Participant

Ally, thanks so much for your help, I will contact GoDaddy to get this fixed. Thanks again and I will let you know how it goes. I will delete your user account from the website.

Thanks again. I know how busy you must be and I appreciate all of your help and the support you give to your product and users

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy