- October 12, 2017 at 6:04 am #22677
I’m having a hard time getting the form buttons formatted the way I want and honestly it’s due to me being a self-taught novice programmer, not your plugin. Hopefully you can help me figure this out….
My issue is that I don’t need both the “Next” and “Back” buttons together on each page of the form. My initial solution for this was to use the “display:none” css style on all the “Next” buttons I don’t want to show up. However, hiding the “Next” buttons makes it extremely hard for me to figure out how to style the “Back” buttons. I’ve spent hours trying to figure out how to style the back buttons and I just can’t figure out what element to style on a per-question basis to get the back buttons to look the way I want. My website is still in development on the following staging site: click here. Just click on the “Get Started” button to access my contact form. As you will see on the second page (“Are You Buying or Refinancing?”), when you hover over the “BACK” text, it jumps out of position. Also, I don’t want the back text that far down but I don’r know how to style it on a per-question basis. So I guess my question is, how can I style each “BACK” button on my form separately? How do I fix the issue with the back button jumping when it’s being hovered over?
Thanks in advance for your help.
JonOctober 16, 2017 at 12:13 pm #22694
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- mbaker on Duplicating Dropdown Fields7 hours, 40 minutes ago
- Caesar99 on Include Quform into the Backend of WPBakery Page Builder7 hours, 49 minutes ago
- Ally on Notification Email Layout9 hours, 40 minutes ago
- Ally on Duplicating Dropdown Fields9 hours, 42 minutes ago
- Ally on Contact Form Database compatibility11 hours, 58 minutes ago
- Ally on QuForm AutoSum/Calculations12 hours, 27 minutes ago
- gwatt on Confused about styling radio buttons22 hours, 5 minutes ago
- TerrenceLP on Creating a plugin for custom code -Retrieve QuForm entries1 day, 2 hours ago
- rnipper on Conditional Logic Not Working!1 day, 7 hours ago
- Pixelschmied on CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button1 day, 9 hours ago
- Include Quform into the Backend of WPBakery Page Builder by Pixelschmied7 hours, 49 minutes ago
- 1 Form with 3 unique email notification by productid23 hours, 6 minutes ago
- Form Preview Doesn't Match "Live" Form by BillMc1 day, 5 hours ago
- Tag Disappear Problem by cmax1 day, 13 hours ago
- Forms theme broke after the update by Bark211 day, 14 hours ago
- Not receiving email form notifications by pcmedic1 day, 19 hours ago
- Just loading after submit by unkunst1 day, 22 hours ago
- Quform With WP Rocket Preload – Values Don't Match by johnnyjekyll1 day, 23 hours ago
- qu form is not forwarding emails to me since 31-10-2017 by sandwell2472 days, 2 hours ago
- Conditional Logic Not Working! by rnipper1 day, 7 hours ago