- October 12, 2017 at 6:04 am #22677
I’m having a hard time getting the form buttons formatted the way I want and honestly it’s due to me being a self-taught novice programmer, not your plugin. Hopefully you can help me figure this out….
My issue is that I don’t need both the “Next” and “Back” buttons together on each page of the form. My initial solution for this was to use the “display:none” css style on all the “Next” buttons I don’t want to show up. However, hiding the “Next” buttons makes it extremely hard for me to figure out how to style the “Back” buttons. I’ve spent hours trying to figure out how to style the back buttons and I just can’t figure out what element to style on a per-question basis to get the back buttons to look the way I want. My website is still in development on the following staging site: click here. Just click on the “Get Started” button to access my contact form. As you will see on the second page (“Are You Buying or Refinancing?”), when you hover over the “BACK” text, it jumps out of position. Also, I don’t want the back text that far down but I don’r know how to style it on a per-question basis. So I guess my question is, how can I style each “BACK” button on my form separately? How do I fix the issue with the back button jumping when it’s being hovered over?
Thanks in advance for your help.
JonOctober 16, 2017 at 12:13 pm #22694
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- manesvenom on Date field format1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- arna-ud2 on Your answer is not working…. dynamic default value in Ver 2.1.04 hours, 8 minutes ago
- Ally on Date field format21 hours, 38 minutes ago
- Ally on Date field format21 hours, 40 minutes ago
- Ally on Conditional Logic Based on User Login21 hours, 50 minutes ago
- Ally on Fatal error: Class ‘Quform_Element’ not found in …quform/process.php21 hours, 51 minutes ago
- Best4u on Field value in Google Analytics1 day, 3 hours ago
- MandyMc on Paypal button not working in form1 day, 8 hours ago
- arna-ud2 on Conditional Logic Based on User Login3 days, 14 hours ago
- adil34 on Color Changes are not reflected on Steps Form3 days, 17 hours ago
- Decimal Time Calculation by lesz3331 day, 3 hours ago
- text area with wordpress editor by hanishashaa1 day, 8 hours ago
- Conditional Recipients options by DuaneC2 days, 1 hour ago
- Separate mail for each form by akabe2 days, 2 hours ago
- I want to change the content of a notification email by minhaz2 days, 5 hours ago
- Date field format by manesvenom1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- Fatal error: Class ‘Quform_Element’ not found in …quform/process.php by pav444421 hours, 51 minutes ago
- Column alignment V2 by sdus3 days, 23 hours ago
- Color Changes are not reflected on Steps Form by adil343 days, 17 hours ago
- Calendar Date Picker not allow to change to another date in the same month by manesvenom4 days, 22 hours ago