- October 12, 2017 at 6:04 am #22677
I’m having a hard time getting the form buttons formatted the way I want and honestly it’s due to me being a self-taught novice programmer, not your plugin. Hopefully you can help me figure this out….
My issue is that I don’t need both the “Next” and “Back” buttons together on each page of the form. My initial solution for this was to use the “display:none” css style on all the “Next” buttons I don’t want to show up. However, hiding the “Next” buttons makes it extremely hard for me to figure out how to style the “Back” buttons. I’ve spent hours trying to figure out how to style the back buttons and I just can’t figure out what element to style on a per-question basis to get the back buttons to look the way I want. My website is still in development on the following staging site: click here. Just click on the “Get Started” button to access my contact form. As you will see on the second page (“Are You Buying or Refinancing?”), when you hover over the “BACK” text, it jumps out of position. Also, I don’t want the back text that far down but I don’r know how to style it on a per-question basis. So I guess my question is, how can I style each “BACK” button on my form separately? How do I fix the issue with the back button jumping when it’s being hovered over?
Thanks in advance for your help.
JonOctober 16, 2017 at 12:13 pm #22694
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ally on Multiply Textfield Input x 32 days, 2 hours ago
- bruellerwerbung on Multiply Textfield Input x 32 days, 2 hours ago
- katw on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows2 days, 6 hours ago
- Ally on export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date2 days, 6 hours ago
- Ally on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows2 days, 6 hours ago
- katw on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows2 days, 16 hours ago
- Ally on Form entries duplication2 days, 23 hours ago
- Ally on New hooks and updated documentation (v2.5 release)3 days ago
- Ally on Translation: "Default" text translation in zone selector3 days ago
- Form won't show – "Required" doesn't save by MediPr1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- i have problem image now show this is new problem last time is working fine but by mr19912 hours, 24 minutes ago
- quform 2.5.0 by jmjoh4 days ago
- Translation: "Default" text translation in zone selector by celluleweb3 days ago
- New hooks and updated documentation (v2.5 release) by katw3 days ago
- Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Quform_Element' not found in /home/… by danielsami4 days, 22 hours ago
- Multiply Textfield Input x 3 by bruellerwerbung2 days, 2 hours ago
- conditional pages by donmoreno3 days, 1 hour ago
- 'Installation with existing form' question – which php file? by bb33 days, 1 hour ago
- No notification by delfault? by celluleweb3 days, 1 hour ago