form button issues

Home Forums Quform WordPress form button issues

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jonstpete
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I’m having a hard time getting the form buttons formatted the way I want and honestly it’s due to me being a self-taught novice programmer, not your plugin. Hopefully you can help me figure this out….

My issue is that I don’t need both the “Next” and “Back” buttons together on each page of the form. My initial solution for this was to use the “display:none” css style on all the “Next” buttons I don’t want to show up. However, hiding the “Next” buttons makes it extremely hard for me to figure out how to style the “Back” buttons. I’ve spent hours trying to figure out how to style the back buttons and I just can’t figure out what element to style on a per-question basis to get the back buttons to look the way I want. My website is still in development on the following staging site: click here. Just click on the “Get Started” button to access my contact form. As you will see on the second page (“Are You Buying or Refinancing?”), when you hover over the “BACK” text, it jumps out of position. Also, I don’t want the back text that far down but I don’r know how to style it on a per-question basis. So I guess my question is, how can I style each “BACK” button on my form separately? How do I fix the issue with the back button jumping when it’s being hovered over?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jon

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Ally. Reason: Fixed selector
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy