Form cannot be saved, although the page says it is saved!

Home Forums Quform WordPress Form cannot be saved, although the page says it is saved!

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    blanktruth
    Participant

I have just purchased the plugin and uploaded to my website and enabled it. But I can not save a form. It says the form is saved but there is nothing in the Forms… What should I do? The plugin’s folder permission is 755…

blanktruth
    Participant

I have sent you a private message related to my server wp-admin and cpanel info…

Regards

blanktruth
    Participant

Anyone there?

blanktruth
    Participant

Since no one replied, I did the debug thing myself and found this issue;

Table ‘domain_wpXXX.wp_iphorm_forms’ doesn’t exist

Why is that?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

blanktruth
    Participant

Ok, I deleted the plugin and reinstalled, re-activated it but the result is the same and you can check the debug.log file yourself with the server info I sent you…

blanktruth
    Participant

Here is the error when I try to enable the plugin…

id int UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
    config longtext NOT NULL,
    active boolean NOT NULL DEFAULT 1,
    PRIMARY KEY (id)
    ) DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8_turkish_ci COLLATE utf8_turkish_ci sorgusu için WordPress veritabanı hatası Unknown character set: ‘utf8_turkish_ci’
    [09-Sep-2013 16:49:23 UTC] activate_plugin, do_action(‘activate_iphorm-form-builder/iphorm-form-builder.php’), call_user_func_array, iphorm_activate, dbDelta tarafından oluşturulan CREATE TABLE wp_iphorm_form_entries (
    id int(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
    form_id int(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    unread tinyint (1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 1,
    date_added datetime NOT NULL,
    ip varchar(32) NOT NULL,
    form_url varchar(512) NOT NULL,
    referring_url varchar(512) NOT NULL,
    post_id varchar(32) NOT NULL,
    post_title varchar(128) NOT NULL,
    user_display_name varchar(128) NOT NULL,
    user_email varchar(128) NOT NULL,
    user_login varchar(128) NOT NULL,
    PRIMARY KEY (id),
    KEY form_id (form_id)
    ) DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8_turkish_ci COLLATE utf8_turkish_ci sorgusu için WordPress veritabanı hatası Unknown character set: ‘utf8_turkish_ci’
    [09-Sep-2013 16:49:23 UTC] activate_plugin, do_action(‘activate_iphorm-form-builder/iphorm-form-builder.php’), call_user_func_array, iphorm_activate, dbDelta tarafından oluşturulan CREATE TABLE wp_iphorm_form_entry_data (
    entry_id int(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    element_id int(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    value text,
    KEY entry_id (entry_id),
    KEY element_id (element_id)

blanktruth
    Participant

The other form creator plugins did not have this issue… Also I deleted all the other form related plugins…

blanktruth
    Participant

All Privileges are set for the db_user…

blanktruth
    Participant

Anyone?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

blanktruth
    Participant

Wow it worked and the database can save non-Latin characters… Thank you very much…

blanktruth
    Participant

Hmm probably it is using some other characters to save non-Latin characters… As the database seems latin1_swedish_ci on my_sql…

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy