- May 4, 2018 at 10:43 pm #25497
Everything appears to be working fine with my Zoho integration except the Quform data doesn’t show up in the Leads module of my Zoho CRM.
I followed the directions in the Quform Zoho CRM Guide. The WordPress plugin I created and installed according to those directions runs without generating any visible errors (nothing in wp-content/debug.log), and the plugin appears to successfully interact with the Zoho CRM (successful interaction shows up in the Zoho authtoken log and the API access log). Furthermore, the Zoho API access log shows the correct CRM module being accessed. Everything appears to be working fine with my Zoho integration except the Quform data doesn’t show up in the Leads module of my Zoho CRM.
I notice that each Quform submission shows up in the WordPress Quform dashboard. If the form submissions are being passed through to the Zoho CRM, it would be nice if the form submission history didn’t pile up in the WordPress dash board. Is there a setting or switch I need to set to route the Quform data through to the Zoho CRM and not have it pile up in the Wordpreess dashboard?May 8, 2018 at 5:06 pm #25578May 14, 2018 at 12:48 pm #25676May 14, 2018 at 8:36 pm #25680
Thanks! Using getValueText() fixed the problem.
This issue came down to my lack of understanding of the Quform data types that are returned from the $form->getValue() method. So, this turned out not to be a Zoho integration issue after all – just an issue of accessing form data from PHP.
The way the Quform Name element is being used in my form, there are separate Name elements being used for first name and last name. When these Name elements were dropped into the form, the only name part (Prefix, First, Middle, Last, Suffix) that was enabled was “Last”.
The Quform value data types returned by getValue() are documented at:
Getting form values and data types
Given the way this particular form was set up, the following code also worked:
$name = $form->getValue('quform_1_420'); $firstName = $name; $name = $form->getValue('quform_1_419'); $lastName = $name;
Thanks for the help!
May 16, 2018 at 1:34 pm #25698
- This reply was modified 5 months ago by idina.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- darko on Quform form has dynamic ID's – how to make static?7 hours, 59 minutes ago
- Ally on Multiply Textfield Input x 32 days, 17 hours ago
- bruellerwerbung on Multiply Textfield Input x 32 days, 17 hours ago
- katw on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows2 days, 21 hours ago
- Ally on export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date2 days, 21 hours ago
- Ally on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows2 days, 21 hours ago
- katw on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows3 days, 7 hours ago
- Ally on Form entries duplication3 days, 14 hours ago
- Ally on New hooks and updated documentation (v2.5 release)3 days, 15 hours ago
- Form won't show – "Required" doesn't save by MediPr16 hours, 11 minutes ago
- i have problem image now show this is new problem last time is working fine but by mr199117 hours, 28 minutes ago
- quform 2.5.0 by jmjoh4 days, 16 hours ago
- Translation: "Default" text translation in zone selector by celluleweb3 days, 15 hours ago
- New hooks and updated documentation (v2.5 release) by katw3 days, 15 hours ago
- Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Quform_Element' not found in /home/… by danielsami5 days, 13 hours ago
- Multiply Textfield Input x 3 by bruellerwerbung2 days, 17 hours ago
- conditional pages by donmoreno3 days, 16 hours ago
- 'Installation with existing form' question – which php file? by bb33 days, 16 hours ago
- No notification by delfault? by celluleweb3 days, 16 hours ago