Form element interaction

Home Forums Quform WordPress Form element interaction

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    addinall
    Participant

I was gpooing to code this up myself, but seeing you guys had already done most of the work, I bought one! I would like to do the following if I can.

When a conditional is chosen then a specific set of check box choices are displayed, i.e.

Classic Rock <----------------------------------+
    Country and Western |
    Techno |
    |
    \/
    x Rolling Stones
    0 Pink Floyd
    x Led Zepplin
    [ ... ]

That bit is easy enough. What I would like to do now is when a checkbox is hit, onSelect or onChange perhaps, is to have the VALUE of that selection appended to the string that is represented
    by a in the form.

With the [x] selected above, the text area will be

Hi, my selections are:

Rolling Stones
    Led Zepplin

Is this possible with the current code? If not, where do I start to look to write it in?

Cheers,
    MArk.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

addinall
    Participant

PERFECT!! I will be buying more than one of these!

One last question, where would be the best place to stick the code? I am a bit of a newbie at WordPress. I know my way around Javascript and PHP well enough!

Very well done. Renewed my faith in plugins() 🙂

Cheers,
    MArk.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

addinall
    Participant

Just looking at your syntax, does that mean that two forms could interact with each other via the unique id?

var $checkboxes = $(‘.iphorm_1_1’), // first form, colum 1
    $textarea = $(‘.iphorm_2_2’); // second form, widget area

THAT would be interesting!

Cheers,
    Mark.

Ally
    Support Staff

addinall
    Participant

HOOT!!! I’ll post it up when I get it to work! Mucho grassy-arse from me 🙂

Cheers,
    Mark.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy