- April 12, 2017 at 9:51 am #21104
I had to reimport the SQL database of my website from PHPMyadmin.
Since the database of my website has been re-imported, I have no longer access to my forms.
I can see the list of all my forms but I can edit them (cf screenshot).
Please could you help me?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.April 18, 2017 at 10:58 am #21116
AllySupport StaffApril 18, 2017 at 11:58 am #21123
thanks a lot for your reply.
I tried to repair these tables but it didn’t work.
April 19, 2017 at 4:26 pm #21143
- This reply was modified 11 months ago by Ally. Reason: Removed login details
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Best4u on Field value in Google Analytics4 hours, 47 minutes ago
- MandyMc on Paypal button not working in form9 hours, 27 minutes ago
- arna-ud2 on Conditional Logic Based on User Login2 days, 15 hours ago
- adil34 on Color Changes are not reflected on Steps Form2 days, 18 hours ago
- TerrenceLP on Quform v2 Set Default Value Dynamically for a Multiselect, Checkboxes2 days, 23 hours ago
- Ally on Column alignment V23 days ago
- Ally on Track ID + Affiliate Pixel Setup3 days ago
- sdus on Column alignment V23 days, 3 hours ago
- reich90 on Track ID + Affiliate Pixel Setup3 days, 3 hours ago
- Ally on Column alignment V23 days, 6 hours ago
- Decimal Time Calculation by lesz3334 hours, 16 minutes ago
- text area with wordpress editor by hanishashaa9 hours, 47 minutes ago
- Conditional Recipients options by DuaneC1 day, 1 hour ago
- Separate mail for each form by akabe1 day, 3 hours ago
- I want to change the content of a notification email by minhaz1 day, 6 hours ago
- Date field format by manesvenom1 day, 7 hours ago
- Fatal error: Class ‘Quform_Element’ not found in …quform/process.php by pav44442 days, 21 hours ago
- Column alignment V2 by sdus3 days ago
- Color Changes are not reflected on Steps Form by adil342 days, 18 hours ago
- Calendar Date Picker not allow to change to another date in the same month by manesvenom3 days, 23 hours ago