- April 12, 2017 at 9:51 am #21104
I had to reimport the SQL database of my website from PHPMyadmin.
Since the database of my website has been re-imported, I have no longer access to my forms.
I can see the list of all my forms but I can edit them (cf screenshot).
Please could you help me?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.April 18, 2017 at 10:58 am #21116
AllySupport StaffApril 18, 2017 at 11:58 am #21123
thanks a lot for your reply.
I tried to repair these tables but it didn’t work.
April 19, 2017 at 4:26 pm #21143
- This reply was modified 6 months ago by Ally. Reason: Removed login details
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ally on Where change page x of x ?19 hours, 10 minutes ago
- Ally on An error occurred verifying the license key. (Ajax error)21 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Ally on No style at all23 hours, 15 minutes ago
- Ally on Can't Send Email after Upgraded to Quform 2.0.123 hours, 16 minutes ago
- Ally on Step form23 hours, 42 minutes ago
- Ally on Changing label colors & extending Submit to 100% not working.23 hours, 47 minutes ago
- Ally on Mailchimp Integration23 hours, 52 minutes ago
- travlanders on Load Different Forms on a Page Based on Querystring1 day, 3 hours ago
- travlanders on CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button1 day, 3 hours ago
- Allan on CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button1 day, 14 hours ago
- Day Of The Week + Click to popup by ammad2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- Set Datepicker, checkboxes, Dropdown and multiple choice to disabled by jerkski13 hours, 55 minutes ago
- The selection menu is not displayed by kinglabnew15 hours, 26 minutes ago
- Can i use the same plugin in Multi-Site? by Shaghelhom22 hours, 40 minutes ago
- Changing the Progress Bar Text by travlanders1 day, 3 hours ago
- Requiring X Amount of Optional Fields by MediaServices1 day, 16 hours ago
- CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button by travlanders1 day, 3 hours ago
- An error occurred verifying the license key. (Ajax error) by firstname.lastname@example.org hours, 44 minutes ago
- Using $form->getValue('xxx') to uploadpath by pvuoti2 days, 12 hours ago
- No style at all by email@example.com hours, 15 minutes ago