Form is not showing on the screen

Home Forums Quform WordPress Form is not showing on the screen

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Merlin
    Participant

I created a form last week and put it into our website. It worked completely fine. Now I wanted to create a second form. To do that, we bought the license for Quform and I put the key into the settings. This also worked but now If I want to edit an old formula or create a new one my screen is blank. I tried to deactivate and reactivate the plugin again but it didn’t work. The console is also giving out errors (see attachment).
    What do I need to do, that the screen isn’t blank anymore after I want to edit or create a new form?

Thanks for your help!

KWD
    Participant

Not sure if this applies to you…but…If you have Events Calendar plugin installed version 4.6.4 – this is your issue. Roll it back to 4.6.3 using the plugin WP Rollback if you don’t have access to the server. I hope this helps you.

actiwork
    Participant

It was also my problem, Thx for you help. I hope in a new version that solve this issue.
    bye

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

KWD
    Participant

Thank you Ally. Just updated to version 4.6.5 and this one works! Yay! You can close this ticket.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy