Form Not Visible

Home Forums Quform WordPress Form Not Visible

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    elitivia
    Participant

Hi,

When inputting the form either via the shortcode or as php, the form does not display and doesn’t display any content within the given page either.

In addition, all elements that should appear after the form are not displayed either, including the sidebar and footer (this is also reflected in the source code). Everything above the form works as it should. This also happens on the default theme with plugin deactivated.

The form is not long, just a standard contact form.

– There are no browser console errors

– I have disabled all plugins and changed back to a default theme whereby the same issue still occurs

– I have installed a fresh copy of an up do date version of the plugin, I have also reverted back to a version used on another website

– It does not work with pre, or raw tags

– Scripts are enqueued in the correct order

– No script is being called more than once

– Theme has the wp_footer in the footer just before the closing body tag

– I’ve tried different versions of jQuery

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Claire

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

elitivia
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thank you for your quick response. I’d already tried everything you suggested other than the debug logging. When I ran debug logging, the error was as follows:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_strpos() in /home/dede1801/public_html/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/CSSParser/CSSParser.php on line 417

When I changed the php version from 5.5 back to 5.3 the forms work, however they won’t work on 5.4 either. Is there any reason for this?

Thank you,

Claire

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

kernel
    Participant

All green ticks, same error.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy