- June 11, 2018 at 12:22 pm #26013
Hello apparently on Android device (tested on Oppo A37) the form in the footer do not show.
is visible in few browser on mobile but not in the app.
Can you may check on your android device? Thanks
and also on iphone version
ThanksJune 12, 2018 at 3:55 pm #26038
AllySupport StaffJune 12, 2018 at 4:24 pm #26042
so you turned off?
I turn it on again now. test please.
in iOS now work
I will do the same on android now and let you know if some issue. thanksJune 12, 2018 at 5:24 pm #26047
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ally on Showing entries for a spesific form in the frontend10 minutes ago
- Ally on View/Edit Entries in frontend13 minutes ago
- Ally on Set a hidden field value by a date37 minutes ago
- graines on session variable missing50 minutes ago
- Ally on session variable missing56 minutes ago
- Ally on Form slow on mobile devices containing 424 conditionals1 hour, 1 minute ago
- graines on session variable missing1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- Ally on Sending Plain Text version of the email. How ??1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- Ally on Problem to go to next step from html block1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- Ally on changing text in Captcha.php2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- Migration V1 to V2 and SQL by RobertKn2 hours, 45 minutes ago
- I can't see labels on my final design by burgmestre2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- Showing entries for a spesific form in the frontend by halvorbekkevold10 minutes ago
- Migration v1 to v2: Wrong title for the notifications by celluleweb1 day, 8 hours ago
- Set a hidden field value by a date by sercofim37 minutes ago
- Form slow on mobile devices containing 424 conditionals by GOMLP1 hour, 1 minute ago
- Sending Plain Text version of the email. How ?? by pav44441 hour, 21 minutes ago
- Problem to go to next step from html block by mrvintervind1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- changing text in Captcha.php by cypres12 hours, 3 minutes ago